- 2 cups almond pulp
- 2 cups oat flour**
- 1/2 cup flax meal**
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Irish moss
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- In your food processor make your oat flour. Simply process your oats until they become a fine powder.
- To make the flax meal place the flax seeds in a coffee grinder or Bullet. Add the flax to the ground oats along with the Italian Seasoning and salt (basically the dry ingredients). Pulse to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse together lightly. Transfer batter to a large bowel and hand fold the batter, making sure everything is well combined.
- Remove the dough onto the teflex sheet that comes with your dehydrator. Shape the dough into the size of loaf that you want.
- Brush honey on top of the bread and sprinkle extra flax seeds on top. I then made cut marks diagonally with a knife.
- Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 1 hour. This is to form a crunchy crust on your bread.
- Remove from the teflex sheet and place on a cutting board. Slice your bread into desired thickness. I cut mine about 1″ thick. Lay bread slices onto the mesh sheet that came with the dehydrator and continue drying for approx. 10+ hrs.